Last Update: 23 May 2013
NAEP Conference Programme 2013
To view the programme for this year’s NAEP Conference in advance of the event please Click Here.
Conference Key Note Title Announced
For more information please Click Here.
Exhibition Only Visitors
If you wish to just to attend the Exhibition at the NAEP Conference you can do so free of charge, please click on the following link to book your place: Exhibition Only.
To book your place please click on the following link: Conference Bookings
To visit the News Section of this website please click on the following link: NAEP News.
What we can offer a member of NAEP
• Nine Regional Groups throughout the UK who meet on a regular basis where you can network with colleagues
• Four Special Interest / Operations Groups for members to participate in and to share their expertise in key areas of the Associations development
• Access to a knowledge base of members with an expertise in specialist areas
• Fast track access / sharing of best practice with internal and external organisational resources available across all areas of equipment provision
• An annual National Conference with preferential delegate rates for NAEP members
• A quarterly Equipment Services Journal dedicated to your field of work
• A continually evolving website to provide you with up to date information and news bulletins. A ‘members only’ access area and an interactive message board forum
• Links to other relevant websites to help you source information. Expand your resource network and tap into a membership resource with access to specialists which includes commissioners, clinicians, prescribers, budget managers, nurses, stores managers, therapists, technicians to name just a few.
Contact one of our Regional Group Chairs and come along to a regional meeting - we feel sure you’ll discover the many benefits that membership of NAEP has to offer.
For general membership information, please contact our Membership Administrator, Rose Glover by clicking here or telephone Rose on 01840 211115