Our Aim and Objectives underpin the work of the Association at a National and Local Level
Our Aim is:
To support and share good practice to all members across the UK in the provision of equipment.
Our Objectives are:
- To provide a service to all groups working within the community equipment services; including management, clinical, administration, decontamination and logistics
- To receive and interpret Government Papers.
- To inform members of all new legislation and white papers for both Health & Social Care
- Where appropriate to discuss any draft Health & Social Care Government Papers and make recommendations on behalf of members.
- To broaden the knowledge base of the Association members through education and information services.
- Promoting fellowship between service providers through the formation of Regional Groups and Special Interest Groups whose activities network across the UK.
- To strengthen links between members, users, carers and other complimentary services throughout the UK.
- Identifying future needs for the supply of community equipment services to users.