The National Association Equipment Providers has been working over recent years to establish a network of regional groups throughout the United Kingdom.
From the establishment of the first Regional Group in the North West, the benefits and success of this group have pioneered the development and the achievement of this network.
What can you gain from being a regular attendee of your Regional Group
- Strengthened links between service providers
- A broadened knowledge and understanding of legislation
- Regular updates on Government Initiatives and proposals
- The sharing of good practice and established protocols
- Problem-solving from the knowledge base of attending members
- Guest speakers on speciality subjects
- Contributing to the future development and direction of NAEP
Anyone working within equipment provision can benefit from becoming a member of NAEP – our membership has a broad spectrum of personnel, including commissioners, clinicians, prescribers, budget managers, specialist nurses, stores managers, therapists and technicians to name but a few.
We are pleased to receive the support and involvement from the commercial sector, who, in sponsoring our meetings, allow the opportunity for members to be kept up to date on new product introductions and to provide feedback to suppliers and manufacturers on product development.
Non-members are welcome to attend a Regional Meeting, but we would hope that by experiencing the activities and inertia of the groups, that you would be encouraged to support NAEP and the work of the regions by becoming a member.
If you would like to learn more about the Regional Group within your area or to attend a meeting as a visitor, please contact the Regional Chair for your region as right.
Or, Wendy Lambie – Service Development Officer on 07812 031 980 if you are not sure which Regional Group you come under.