DO YOU work within the Health, Social Care, the Voluntary or Private Sector for Equipment Provision or within a Social Enterprise covering community provision?
DO YOU play a part in equipment provision and wheelchair services within the community, incorporating all the essential elements such as assessment, supply, loan, commissioning and procurement?
Then NAEP is the membership association for you. As a national Association we offer a range of services / benefits to support our members throughout the UK.
- Regular regional group meetings, with opportunities for networking and access to specialist expertise and the sharing of best practices.
- A quarterly issue of our Equipment Services Journal.
- Access to the dedicated Members Area of the website, hosting a library of guidance, policy and template documents – all designed to fast track you to the right information in the further development of your Services.
- A CPD accredited annual National Conference with the Royal College of Occupational Therapist that represents, supports and promotes the interest of all providers engaged in the supply of community equipment provision and all Assistive Technology products.
- Identifying what really matters to you on key legislative issues relating to Health and Social Care Integration and lobbying on your behalf at the highest levels to influence viable outcomes for equipment providers.
If equipment matters to you then you should join us as a Member of NAEP today and expand your networking opportunities.
The National Association of Equipment Providers is not just for ‘Community Equipment providers’ – Our remit and current membership profiles spans all equipment and assistive technology providers, whether in the community, the acute sector or other associated sectors.
Our membership categories provide a wealth of information on the areas we cover.