Supporting our Members across the UK in all sectors involved in the provision of community equipment
We are a unique organisation dedicated to the complex area of equipment provision and championing the appropriate equipment in the right place at the right time.
We are a membership-based association for those in Health, Social Care, Voluntary or Private Sectors for Equipment Provision or within a Social Enterprise covering community provision. Including those who play a part in sourcing equipment and wheelchair services within the community, incorporating all the essential elements such as assessment, supply, loan, commissioning and procurement.
The National Association of Equipment Providers is not just for ‘Community Equipment providers’ – Our remit and current membership profiles span all equipment and assistive technology providers, whether in the community, the acute sector or other associated sectors.
- Regular regional group meetings, with opportunities for networking and access to specialist expertise and the sharing of best practices.
- A quarterly issue of our new NAEP News Publication.
- Access to the dedicated Members Area of the website, hosting a library of guidance, policy and template documents – all designed to fast track you to the right information in the further development of your Services.
- A National Conference that represents, supports and promotes the interest of all providers engaged in the supply of community equipment provision and all Assistive Technology products.
- Identifying what really matters to you on key legislative issues relating to Health and Social Care Integration and lobbying on your behalf at the highest levels to influence viable outcomes for equipment providers.