Our Aim is:
To support and share good practice to all members across the UK in the provision of equipment.
Our Objectives are:
- To support all members working in the areas of assessing, commissioning, supporting or delivering equipment services.
- To receive and interpret Government Papers.
- To inform members of all new legislation and white papers for both Health & Social Care
- Where appropriate to discuss any draft Health & Social Care Government Papers and make recommendations on behalf of members.
- To broaden the knowledge base of the Association members through education and information services.
- Promoting fellowship between service providers through the formation of Regional Groups and Special Interest Groups whose activities network across the UK.
- To strengthen links between members, users, carers and other complementary services throughout the UK.
- Identifying future needs for the supply of community equipment services to users.
Become a member today
12-14 June 2024
Chesford Grange Hotel, Warwickshire
* emails only monitored 2/3 days a week.
Constitution & Financial Instructions
Copyright Policy ©
Health & Safety Policy
NAEP - UK
PO Box 3906
© 1999 - 2024 NAEP - UK
Website by Giraviu